There’s no doubt that moving is one of life’s most stressful events. There’s so much to plan and do to make sure that everything goes smoothly, and working out the safest and most efficient way to relocate all of your belongings.
Professional home removalists can help ease the transition to your new home by ensuring that your precious belongings are handled and moved with the utmost care. If you’ve never engaged the services of house removalists before, you may be wondering what’s involved in the process. In this guide, we explore the why, when and hows of hiring a home removalist in Australia.
Why should I hire a removalist?
There are many great reasons to hire a removalist, including:
- Save time and ease stress — Hiring professional house packers and movers, such as the team at Safe Removalist Australia, can help free up time to spend on other important things such as organising utilities, buying essential supplies and organising work and school. Knowing that your belongings are in safe hands helps ease the stress of relocating.
- No transportation hassles — Transporting an entire house’s contents is not easy. As well as the hassle of hiring a suitable truck or van, which you need to ensure that you’re comfortable driving. There’s also the inconvenience of having to return it. Letting experienced house movers take the reins bypasses all of these hassles.
- Help with packing supplies — When searching for home removalists, it can be a good idea to find a company who also offers a packing service. At Safe Removalist Australia, we offer specialist start-to-end packing services, providing all packing materials at no charge.
- Moving experience and expertise — When it comes to expertise, you simply can’t beat the service of professional home removalists , it’s their job after all. Expert removalists are highly experienced at all aspects of home removal, from dismantling and packing to handling and transportation.
When should I hire a removalist?
The time to hire a home removalist or interstate removalist is when you need a professional, all-encompassing house moving service. Look for:
- End-to-end service — Your removalist should provide a complete end-to-end service to ensure your move is as stress-free as possible. At Safe Removalist Australia, we provide a comprehensive service offering, helping you to pack, move and even unpack.
- Reasonable pricing — A premium service needn’t come with sky-high pricing. The removalist you choose should offer transparent, reasonable pricing, as well as free removalist quotes. We provide all of this, as well as a handy moving calculator to help you determine how much your move will cost.
- A helpful and cooperative team — Bearing in mind that a move can be a highly stressful event, you will need a removalist company who is willing to listen to your concerns, offer solutions and work with you to ensure you’re comfortable with the entire removal process.
- Appropriate level of insurance — Of course, no one wants to think of the possibility of something going wrong with their belongings during a move, but unfortunately, sometimes things do go wrong. As such, you must choose a house removalist with an adequate level of insurance cover, such as Safe Removalist Australia.
How should I hire a removalist?
You should hire a removalist by selecting a company that ticks all the boxes when it comes to moving. Here are some tips:
- Do your research — Before hiring a removalist in Sydney, it’s imperative that you thoroughly research potential candidates. Assess your requirements, and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Remember, you’re paying for their service, so you have the right to ensure that the company you’re considering meets all of your needs.
- Check for accreditation — Check if the home removalist company you’re considering is accredited by AFRA — the Australian Furniture Removers Association. By governing and regulating the removalist industry, AFRA ensures that all removalist companies comply with industry standards and best practices. At Safe Removalist Australia, we’re proudly AFRA-accredited.
- Reputable and trustworthy — At the end of the day, you want a reputable home removalist company that you know you can trust. A company with extensive experience in the industry, providing a safe and reliable service and is able to handle a diverse range of removalist services.
Safe Removalist Australia — your trusted Sydney removalists
Looking for a leading local and interstate home removalist? Look no further than the team at Safe Removalist Australia. With our professional removalist services in Sydney and beyond, we work hard to take the headache out of your relocation. We’re the only removalists in Sydney that provide an all-encompassing house packing and moving service. We even provide high-quality plastic moving boxes for hire.
With our expert house packers and movers at the helm, you can be sure that your belongings are in the safest of hands. Keen to learn more about how we can help you with your next move? Simply get in touch with our friendly team today.