Terms & Conditions
Thank you for booking with Safe removalist australia (These Terms and conditions are under review)
- We charge a single half-hour (30 minute) call out for Sydney metro moves at the same product rate. This accounts for the travel time taken to drive to and from your move. If your pickup or drop off destination is outside the limits of Greater Sydney and into country areas your move Coordinator will discuss the call out charge to cover the return travel time.
- Moves Outside The Sydney Metropolitan Area, or interstate moves Are Charge From The Time We Leave Our Depot Until The Time We Finish At The Delivery Address Plus The Travel Back To Our Depot.
- All Services That Are Over 20 km Between Pickup Points To Drop Off Point Will Incur A 5% Fuel Charge.
- Outside Sydney Metropolitan Area Incurs Travel Charges Plus 10% Fuel Charge.
- Credit Card Payments over $1000 will be a 3% charge
- We Accept CASH, VISA And MASTER CARD On The Day.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT Cheques, Accounts Or Transfers Of Balance Owed. Full Payment Must Be Made Half An Hour Before Completion Of The Job.
- If there are any issues with payment, we will process the payment on the same card as the deposit.
- Balcony lifts will be $30 for the first item, after the first item it will be $10 for each item
- Piano fee will be from $200
- The Client Is Responsible For Ensuring A Safe Working Environment And Adequate Parking Is Available During The Job.
- Boxes Are Available For $5.00 Each, Paid As A Bond Until Returned To Our Company. If You Wish To Have Boxes Delivered. This Is A Fee Of $50.00. A Fee Of $45.00 Also Occurs For Boxes To Be Pickup Once Move Is Completed. In Order To Receive The Bond Back All Boxes MUST Not Be Damaged And MUST Be In Complete Working Order. Damaged Boxes Will NOT Be Refunded.
- Storage Facilities Are Available At Low And Affordable Prices.
- All Of Our Trucks Are Fitted With Trolleys, Blankets And Tools.
- All Dangerous Goods, Banned Substances, Animals And Plants Must Be Declared Before Sign On, As Relocating These Items May Breach Australian Transport Regulations.
There are three main moving times for your relocation
- MORNING MOVES Have A Definite Start Time AT 7.00 Am
- THE MID DAY MOVES Truck Will Arrive Between 11AM – 1PM
- AFTERNOON MOVES Truck Will Arrive Between 2PM -4PM
Insurance, liability and special arrangements
Transit insurance which covers your contents ONLY while truck is in transit in case of a fire or collision between pick-up and delivery.
Workers compensation which covers the removalist in case of personal injury.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKING WILL MEAN LOSS OF BOOKING DEPOSIT NOTICE OF CANCELLATION MUST BE GIVEN
Any Changes within 48 hours will result in a minimum charge of 2 hours plus call out fee